Sweepstake Competition Terms
Pittch Ltd sweepstake terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter competition.
- Employees of Promoter, or persons in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- To enter, entrants are required to enter their email address.
- The competition will end at 31 March, 2015, 23:59 pm GMT and all entries must be received by 23:59 GMT.
- Entrants may only enter once.
- Anyone found to use multiple email accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by 18 Dec 2014. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions
- The Promoter is Pittch Ltd , White House, Main Road, Wycomb, Melton Mowbray LE144QJ.